Internal Audit Assistant Manager/ Manager
- Dai-ichi Life Việt Nam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 2500 $1,000 - $2,500
- Posted: 06 May 2019
- In a professional and independence manner, conduct the audit topics as defined in the approved audit plan and ad-hoc reviews required by the Management. Proactively, sufficiently and well understand relevant activities, processes, procedures, regulations, products to achieve efficient audit planning of each audit. Develop/review the audit programs, audit checklists to guide the audit work for team to ensure key risks are identified and relevant key controls are reviewed and assessed during the audit and within the scheduled audit timeline. Perform the audits assigned. Besides handle challenges facing during the audit well to make the audit going smoothly, timely escalate and report improper matters to higher manager. Through audit work, co-ordinate with all divisions in their developing, reviewing the processes to enhance the internal control, to improve operations activities effectively and efficiently, and to ensure the compliance with laws, regulations and internal rules.
- Monitoring, reporting and ensuring annual audit plan delivery timely and efficiently within the scheduled/yearly plan. Review the audit work performed by team members to ensure in a timely manner there are sufficient audit papers retained properly, valid and correct issues identified and supported by supporting documents, effective recommendations, agreed action plans obtained and completed audit reports before release. To provide valid recommendations in case these are shortage of team members and to ensure audit reports presented clear, precise and easily understood facts, issues and impacts. Supervise the audit service quality of team members by timely cross checking and supportive coaching on specific jobs. Ensure through supervising role that audit standards are always adhered to during the audit, and audit programs and checklists are performed by assigned auditors sufficiently, timely within the scheduled time. Work effectively and efficiently with Quality Control team member and auditors to improve audit quality where there are gaps, weaknesses reported.
- Perform the validation of audit issues post audits to ensure the audit issues are addressed sufficiently and timely, and report the issue status timely and regularly till closure.
- Contribute to the improvement of the audit quality and to the development of the quality assurance and improvement program. Perform other duties as assigned by Head of Internal Audit.
- University degree.
- At least 6 year experience in life insurance industry. Knowledge in Operation/ Agency/ Finance is preferred.
- At least 4 years in internal audit or similar areas.
- At least 4 years in role of team leader.
- Influent in English.
- Well risk knowledge and analysis.
- Adaptable for frequent travel.
- Good reading, writing, planning, reporting and communication skill;
- Good teamwork and well management skill;
- Commitment, hard-working, discipline and objective result-oriented.
- Good time management.
- Willing to learn and take more jobs assigned from time to time by line managers/Head of Internal Audit.
About Dai-ichi Life Việt Nam
After 11 years of operations, Dai-ichi Life Vietnam has grown up more than ten times in terms of total premiums, affirming its position among the leading life insurance companies in Vietnam with solid and sustainable development. Especially in 2017, Dai-ichi Life Vietnam has risen to the top three in the market in terms of new premium revenue worth more than 3,600 billion dong, while earning total premium revenue of over 8,000 billion dong and reaching 12% market share. The company is serving 2 million Vietnamese customers through more than 1,200 staff, 70,500 financial consultants. Dai-ichi Life Vietnam is proud to hold the 3rd position in terms of customer service network with more than 260 offices and general agencies covering 63 cities and provinces nationwide.
On November 30th, 2017, Dai-ichi Life Vietnam obtained the approval from the Ministry of Finance for the 6th increase of capital up to 5,400 billion dong (approximately USD 256 million). With this capital increase, Dai-ichi Life Vietnam becomes one of the top life insurance companies in terms of capitalization in Vietnam market, demonstrating the company’s solid financial strength and its commitment to being a “Lifetime partner” of Vietnamese customers.
On January 17th, 2018, at the Reunification Hall of Ho Chi Minh City, Dai-ichi Life Insurance Company of Vietnam (Dai-ichi Life Vietnam) solemnly organized the Awarding Ceremony of the Third Class Labour Medal, granted by the President of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam, for its excellent achievement to the economic development of Vietnam as well as its significant community contribution, especially in the CSR campaign to support poor patients during the past years.
Not only striving in business, Dai-ichi Life Vietnam also paid great concern and care for social and charitable activities. Based on the criteria “Social activities must be from the heart and bringing realistic values for the people”, Dai-ichi Life Vietnam has so far pioneered and initiated various impactful philanthropy and community projects with the contribution of more than 22 billion dong, such as its annual blood donation, charity eyes surgery program, granting scholarships and warm jackets to disadvantaged pupils, granting life policies to kindergarten teachers, providing relief to families suffering disaster, etc. Dai-ichi Life Vietnam was honorably granted the “Corporate Social Responsibility Award” by Asia Insurance Review for two times, the 1st time in the year of 2013 with the project “For A Better Life” – providing clean drinking water for more than 24,000 pupils in the rural provinces of Vietnam, and the 2nd time in November 2015 with the project “Million bricks for a happy life”- building 10 bridges in the rural areas of Vietnam.
On June 2nd, 2017 in Bangkok, Thailand, Dai-ichi Life Vietnam was honored to be the only life insurer in Vietnam winning the “Asia Responsible Entrepreneurship Awards” 2017, organised regionally by Enterprise Asia. This noble accolade highlights the company’s outstanding social responsibilities through its various community activities, together with its establishment of “For A Better Life” CSR Foundation in August 2016 to continue the mission of improving the living standard for the Vietnamese people.
On March 22nd, 2017, following the survey conducted by Anphabe career network and Nielsen global marketing research firm, Dai-ichi Life Vietnam was proud to be ranked 4th “Vietnam Best Places To Work” 2016 award in both life and non-life insurance sector, and ranked 36th among Top 100 “Vietnam Best Places To Work” across industries, affirming the company’s success in recruiting, training and developing high-quality man power in order to build a solid foundation for sustainable growth in Vietnam.
Besides, Dai-ichi Life Vietnam honourably received the prize “Top 100 Golden Star Brand 2015”, “Trusted Brand” for 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016, “Top 50 famous Brands 2014”, “Typical Commercial & Service Business” in 2010, 2013, 2016, "Best Life Insurance Company" at the Golden Dragon Award for 9 consecutive years 2008-2016. These national prestigious awards have demonstrated exceptional achievements of Dai-ichi Life Vietnam in the market, as well as its realistic contributions to the economic growth of Vietnam.