Head of Internal Control
- Dai-ichi Life Việt Nam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 2500 $2,000 - $2,500
- Posted: 02 Jan 2019
- Monitor operation of each position, each department and all of the entire company to ensure the compliance with laws, regulations and internal rules.
- Supervise employee performing all assigned, decentralized and authorized activities effectively.
- Participate in development and supervision the implementation of Company's policies, regulations, procedures and internal rules to prevent conflicts of interest.
- Supervise performing the rules of professional ethics; synthesize and store statistics and monitor business activities and employee's personal transactions.
- Monitor to ensure all the portfolio's net asset value, fund certificates to be valued in accordance with the provisions of law and internal rules; assets and company's resources to be managed safely and effectively; customer’s assets are managed separately and independently; financial report, operational report, report on financial safety norms and other reports of the company to be made honestly, correctly, timely, fully updated in accordance with current law.
- Monitor the financial information and managing system to ensure it operates truthfully, completely, timely and accurately; developing backup information system to maintain continuous operation of the company in case of unexpected situations such as natural disasters, fires, explosions...
- Propose plans for handling dispute settlement, conflict of interest, complaints from customers and partners; building contingency plans to overcome the consequences when problems occur.
- Others: be responsible for the others as assigned by CEO from time to time.
- At least ten (10) years work experience in a financial institution, preferably in the area of investment management and at least ten (10) years work experience in the sector of law or accounting-auditing.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in relevant discipline (e.g., law, accounting-auditing);
- Securities certificates (basic issues of securities and securities markets; legal certificate of securities and securities markets), preferably fund management certificate granted by State Securities Commission.
- Auditor practicing certificate; or
- International certificate of accounting and auditing such as ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants), CPA (certified public accountants), CA (Chartered Accountants), ACA (Associate Chartered Accountants); or
- Satisfied a number of subjects of the curriculum of training for auditor practicing certificate including economic law; finance; currency and credit; auditing; accounting; analysis of financial activities in accordance with relevant laws; or
- Working period of five (05) years or more in the legal department, department of inspection, management and supervision of the activities of the financial organizations in the state management agencies in the field of finance, banking, insurance, securities, state audit;
- Business level English language skills, strong oral, good written communication skills, integrity and honest.
- Strong problem solving skills and multi-tasking skills are required.
- General software skills (particularly Excel) are required.
- Ability to work under pressure.
About Dai-ichi Life Việt Nam
After 11 years of operations, Dai-ichi Life Vietnam has grown up more than ten times in terms of total premiums, affirming its position among the leading life insurance companies in Vietnam with solid and sustainable development. Especially in 2017, Dai-ichi Life Vietnam has risen to the top three in the market in terms of new premium revenue worth more than 3,600 billion dong, while earning total premium revenue of over 8,000 billion dong and reaching 12% market share. The company is serving 2 million Vietnamese customers through more than 1,200 staff, 70,500 financial consultants. Dai-ichi Life Vietnam is proud to hold the 3rd position in terms of customer service network with more than 260 offices and general agencies covering 63 cities and provinces nationwide.
On November 30th, 2017, Dai-ichi Life Vietnam obtained the approval from the Ministry of Finance for the 6th increase of capital up to 5,400 billion dong (approximately USD 256 million). With this capital increase, Dai-ichi Life Vietnam becomes one of the top life insurance companies in terms of capitalization in Vietnam market, demonstrating the company’s solid financial strength and its commitment to being a “Lifetime partner” of Vietnamese customers.
On January 17th, 2018, at the Reunification Hall of Ho Chi Minh City, Dai-ichi Life Insurance Company of Vietnam (Dai-ichi Life Vietnam) solemnly organized the Awarding Ceremony of the Third Class Labour Medal, granted by the President of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam, for its excellent achievement to the economic development of Vietnam as well as its significant community contribution, especially in the CSR campaign to support poor patients during the past years.
Not only striving in business, Dai-ichi Life Vietnam also paid great concern and care for social and charitable activities. Based on the criteria “Social activities must be from the heart and bringing realistic values for the people”, Dai-ichi Life Vietnam has so far pioneered and initiated various impactful philanthropy and community projects with the contribution of more than 22 billion dong, such as its annual blood donation, charity eyes surgery program, granting scholarships and warm jackets to disadvantaged pupils, granting life policies to kindergarten teachers, providing relief to families suffering disaster, etc. Dai-ichi Life Vietnam was honorably granted the “Corporate Social Responsibility Award” by Asia Insurance Review for two times, the 1st time in the year of 2013 with the project “For A Better Life” – providing clean drinking water for more than 24,000 pupils in the rural provinces of Vietnam, and the 2nd time in November 2015 with the project “Million bricks for a happy life”- building 10 bridges in the rural areas of Vietnam.
On June 2nd, 2017 in Bangkok, Thailand, Dai-ichi Life Vietnam was honored to be the only life insurer in Vietnam winning the “Asia Responsible Entrepreneurship Awards” 2017, organised regionally by Enterprise Asia. This noble accolade highlights the company’s outstanding social responsibilities through its various community activities, together with its establishment of “For A Better Life” CSR Foundation in August 2016 to continue the mission of improving the living standard for the Vietnamese people.
On March 22nd, 2017, following the survey conducted by Anphabe career network and Nielsen global marketing research firm, Dai-ichi Life Vietnam was proud to be ranked 4th “Vietnam Best Places To Work” 2016 award in both life and non-life insurance sector, and ranked 36th among Top 100 “Vietnam Best Places To Work” across industries, affirming the company’s success in recruiting, training and developing high-quality man power in order to build a solid foundation for sustainable growth in Vietnam.
Besides, Dai-ichi Life Vietnam honourably received the prize “Top 100 Golden Star Brand 2015”, “Trusted Brand” for 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016, “Top 50 famous Brands 2014”, “Typical Commercial & Service Business” in 2010, 2013, 2016, "Best Life Insurance Company" at the Golden Dragon Award for 9 consecutive years 2008-2016. These national prestigious awards have demonstrated exceptional achievements of Dai-ichi Life Vietnam in the market, as well as its realistic contributions to the economic growth of Vietnam.
Search more jobs
- Jobs at Dai-ichi Life Việt Nam
- Accounting/Finance Jobs
- Accounting/Finance Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Management Jobs
- Management Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Finance/Investment Jobs
- Finance/Investment Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Accounting/Auditing Jobs
- Accounting/Auditing Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Insurance Jobs
- Insurance Jobs in Ho Chi Minh