Chuyên viên Huấn luyện Kinh doanh (Agency Training Executive)
- Dai-ichi Life Việt Nam , Da Nang - Bac Ninh - Dac Nong - Vietnam
- 600 Competitive
- Posted: 09 Mar 2020
1/ Position Purpose:
- Hỗ trợ Quản Lý Huấn Luyện Kinh Doanh & Giám Đốc Phát Triển Kinh Doanh Khu trong việc huấn luyện & phát triển đội ngũ kinh doanh năng động, đảm bảo hiệu quả kinh doanh thông qua các chương trình huấn luyện chuyên nghiệp;(Assist Agency Training Leader (ATL) & Business Development Regional Head (BDRH) to develop sales force through delivering sales training courses to Financial Consultants (FC) in order to ensure effectively business);
- Chịu trách nhiệm triển khai các chương trình huấn luyện theo kế hoạch để giúp cung cấp kiến thức/kỹ năng cho đội ngũ kinh doanh;(To deliver training courses to Financial Consultant (FC) to comply with training plan and procedure so that they get skills and knowledge);
- Hỗ trợ Giám Đốc Phát Triển Kinh Doanh Vùng lên kế hoạch và tổ chức các khóa huấn luyện, những hoạt động nhằm giúp đội ngũ kinh doanh đạt được chỉ tiêu kinh doanh, đặc biệt tỉ lệ hoạt động của tư vấn mới tháng tuyển dụng;(To support BDRH in planning & organizing all training courses & sales activities for agency force to achieve sales objectives, especially Rookie Active Ratio in recuritment);
- Phối hợp với Quản Lý Huấn Luyện Kinh Doanh Khu trong việc thiết kế & nâng cấp các chương trình huấn luyện đáp ứng nhu cầu của lực lượng kinh doanh(To co-ordinate with ATL in designing & upgrading various training courses to meet agency force needs)
- Thực hiện các nhiệm vụ được gia bởi ATH/ATL/BDRH;
(To implement other tasks delegated by ATH/ATL/BDRH)
- Tốt nghiệp Đại học trở lên; (University degree or above).
- Ưu tiên các ứng viên có các chứng chỉ Bảo hiểm nhân thọ đẳng cấp quốc tế như LOMA, LIMRA
(Relevant international life insurance diploma/certificate is preferred such as LOMA, LIMRA).
- Có kinh nghiệm trong công tác sư phạm, huấn luyện, kinh doanh;
(Practical experience as trainer, teacher, seller).
- Có kỹ năng trình bày & huấn luyện tốt; (Good training & presentation skill);
- Có kỹ năng giao tiếp tốt bằng tiếng Anh và tiếng Việt; (Good communication skill both in Vietnamese & English).
- Kiên nhẫn, sáng tạo, năng động, nhiệt tình & có tinh thần làm việc nhóm;
(Patience, creative, proactive, enthusiasm, team work).
- Tuân thủ nghiêm ngặt qui định của công ty, tuyệt đối không thỏa hiệp;
(Adhering to a tight schedule without compromising quality).
- Chịu áp lực về tỉ lệ hoạt động của đội ngũ tư vấn tài chính mới;
(To work under the high pressure on Rookie Active Ratio).
- Chịu trách nhiệm chất lượng từ các khóa huấn luyện phụ trách;
(Be reponsible for the ality of training courses in charge).
About Dai-ichi Life Việt Nam
After more than 12 years of operation, Dai-ichi Life Vietnam has grown up over twenty times in terms of total premiums, affirming its position among the leading life insurance companies in Vietnam with solid and sustainable development. Especially in 2018, Dai-ichi Life Vietnam has risen to the top three in the market in terms of new premium revenue worth more than 11,500 billion dong and 13% market share. The company is serving 2.5 million customers through more than 1,300 staff and 92,000 financial consultants. Dai-ichi Life Vietnam is proud to hold the 3rd position in terms of customer service network with more than 295 offices and general agencies nationwide (as of May 31, 2019).
On October 3rd, 2018, Dai-ichi Life Vietnam obtained the approval from the Ministry of Finance for the eighth increase of capital up to nearly 7,700 billion dong. With this capital increase, Dai-ichi Life Vietnam becomes one of the top life insurance companies in terms of capitalization in Vietnam market, demonstrating the company’s solid financial strength and its commitment to being a “Lifetime partner” of Vietnamese customers.
On January 17th, 2018, at the Reunification Hall of Ho Chi Minh City, Dai-ichi Life Insurance Company of Vietnam (Dai-ichi Life Vietnam) solemnly organized the Awarding Ceremony of the Third Class Labour Medal, granted by the President of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam, for its excellent achievement to the economic development of Vietnam as well as its significant community contribution, especially in the CSR campaign to support poor patients during the past years.
Beside business endeavors, Dai-ichi Life Vietnam has so far pioneered and initiated various impactful philanthropy and community projects with the contribution of more than 27 billion dong. Dai-ichi Life Vietnam was honorably granted the “Corporate Social Responsibility Award” by Asia Insurance Review for two times, the first time in the year of 2013 with the project “For A Better Life” – providing clean drinking water for more than 24,000 pupils in the rural provinces of Vietnam, and the second time in November 2015 with the project “Million bricks for a happy life” - building 10 bridges in the rural areas of Vietnam.
On June 2nd, 2017 in Bangkok, Thailand, Dai-ichi Life Vietnam was honored to be the only life insurer in Vietnam winning the “Asia Responsible Entrepreneurship Awards” 2017, organised regionally by Enterprise Asia. This noble accolade highlights the company’s outstanding social responsibilities through its various community activities, together with its establishment of “For A Better Life” CSR Foundation in August 2016 to continue the mission of improving the living standard for the Vietnamese people.
On March 22nd, 2017, following the survey conducted by Anphabe career network and Nielsen global marketing research firm, Dai-ichi Life Vietnam was proud to be ranked 4th “Vietnam Best Places To Work” 2016 award in both life and non-life insurance sector, and ranked 36th among Top 100 “Vietnam Best Places To Work” across industries, affirming the company’s success in recruiting, training and developing high-quality man power in order to build a solid foundation for sustainable growth in Vietnam.
Besides, Dai-ichi Life Vietnam honourably received the prize “Top 100 Golden Star Brand 2015”, “Trusted Brand” for 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016, “Top 50 famous Brands 2014”, “Typical Commercial & Service Business” in 2010, 2013, 2016, "Best Life Insurance Company" at the Golden Dragon Award for 9 consecutive years 2008-2016. These national prestigious awards have demonstrated exceptional achievements of Dai-ichi Life Vietnam in the market, as well as its realistic contributions to the economic growth of Vietnam.
Search more jobs
- Jobs at Dai-ichi Life Việt Nam
- Human Resources Jobs
- Human Resources Jobs in Da Nang
- Human Resources Jobs in Bac Ninh
- Human Resources Jobs in Dac Nong
- Sales Jobs
- Sales Jobs in Da Nang
- Sales Jobs in Bac Ninh
- Sales Jobs in Dac Nong
- Finance/Investment Jobs
- Finance/Investment Jobs in Da Nang
- Finance/Investment Jobs in Bac Ninh
- Finance/Investment Jobs in Dac Nong
- Banking Jobs
- Banking Jobs in Da Nang
- Banking Jobs in Bac Ninh
- Banking Jobs in Dac Nong
- Insurance Jobs
- Insurance Jobs in Da Nang
- Insurance Jobs in Bac Ninh
- Insurance Jobs in Dac Nong